- SQL Interface for ElasticSearch
- Is SQL a good place for business logic?
- Getting Direct SQL Access to Your Mixpanel Data
- Apache Geode: Distributed, in-memory database
- Video: Turning the database inside out with Apache Samza
- Using GraphQL with MongoDB: graffiti-mongoose
- 5 Ways to Test Applications that Access a Database in Haskell
We also noticed that Datazenit published a poll on Twitter asking a controversial question – SQL or NoSQL?. 334 people participated in the poll and SQL won with 71% of the votes.